Tuesday 18 May 2010

Possible new government strategies


Two funny things I've read today:

The House of Lords is a mad place. Men in frocks, men in tights, men in silly hats and wigs. Click here to visit the author Place Farm

I assume full responsibility for our actions, except the ones that are someone else's fault.
My intuition nearly makes up for my lack of wisdom and judgment.
I have the power to channel my imagination into ever-soaring levels of suspicion and paranoia.
Today I will gladly share my experience and advice, for there are no sweeter words than "I told you so!"
A scapegoat is almost as good as a solution.
Blessed are the flexible, for they can tie themselves in knots.
Before I criticise a man, I walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot.
As I let go of my feelings of guilt, I am in touch with my inner sociopath.
I need not suffer in silence while I can still moan, whimper, and complain.
To err on the side of safety is to be human, to blame somebody else shows true management potential.
I will no longer waste my time reliving the past; I will spend it worrying about the future.
Thanks to Martin Ford from UK Business Connections for this one.

6 comments:

Millennium Housewife said...

One to go up on the fridge Froogy!

Expat mum said...

I love comments like this. Sadly these days, I can never remember them but at least they give me a chuckle.

Anonymous said...

I need not suffer in silence while I can still moan, whimper and complain - think that's gonna be my new mantra...

March 17th said...

I love the man in his shoes bit thanks ! Frog I need a huge favour I am just organising a party for Belgravia Son Number Two - Sunday JUne 6th - is that enough time to sort party bags ? xx

Around My Kitchen Table said...

How true! "As I let go of my feelings of guilt, I am in touch with my inner sociopath" - that's the one that's going up on MY fridge!

Mumma Bunny said...

"Blessed are the flexible, for they can tie themselves in knots"
ha ha am still trying to undo mine!
Just popping by to say hi and am looking forward to reading your blog.